All 47 art Reviews

Pop! Pop!

get a scanner. Ink your work. Color it. and Blow our fucking minds. Hell to all my yes.

Revenge of the Savior Revenge of the Savior

Dunno why this was low scored as well! - anyway, this is fuckin' rad. Please marry me, and have my babies, kthx.

idk, keep it up though yo.

PatBest22 responds:

Please note that I am male and therefor cannot have someone's babies.

Also, that's a perfectly appropriate rating for something I spent a mere 3-4 hours on whilst other artists spent up to several days on their pieces for Robot Day.

Sun Goddess Sun Goddess

I dont understand why this is scored so low?

PatBest22 responds:

Probably because I made the city flat instead of attempting to make it more three-dimensional, and I abused the black streaks in the sky. I've edited it afterwards but have not re-uploaded it because I don't want it to go back to the front of the portal, that would seem like I'm giving excuses to get attention.

Boose! Boose!

Nice art, but I really didnt get it...

Rebellion Festival Poster Rebellion Festival Poster

Nice! - Ive been wanting to doo a random backdrop of multiple scribbles and doodles, but i ever could come up with enough random goodies. and I love the detail of the shadowed part of the guy, ive been trying to get anatomy down so i can do things like this a bit more!

My 1/3 of ME My 1/3 of ME

Epic. Excellent. I envy the ability to draw pen and paper sketch liek this, just beautiful!

DDami responds:

Very thanks for nice words :)

The Dark Knights Protege The Dark Knights Protege

FACT: Nightwing has more acrobatic ability, than batman.
FACT: Nightwing is Equal to the combat power, and martial skill, as Batman.

Thus, Nightwing = Better. :) jk, I prefer batman, because his gadgetry, while nightwing prefers solid combat and few toys. Im a toy guy myself. :P NW for lyfe though. lol

sirhenrystudios responds:

haha, thanks man

Just a sketch Just a sketch

been a whiel sinc ei picked up a penvil again, bought a tablet. hopefully I can start making some sweet shit. This rocks as always bro.

Kurt Donald Cobain Kurt Donald Cobain

Looks bitchin, but you need 4 pieces to get scouted. :)

KissKillTV responds:

Thanks. Working on getting some more stuff up, slowly.

Shadgirl Shadgirl