Life is Tough Life is Tough

Really smooth animation! was this made with toon boom? THanks for responding to my post earlier, look forward to seeing more content from you.

ValterValyun responds:

Yes, it is done via ToonBoom, and thanks for the review

Route 1 Route 1

YES. that is all.

Pokemon - Left 4 Dead Pokemon - Left 4 Dead

rotfl

R-Evolution R-Evolution

LIE

It was a good animation but sorry this isnt possible. God created people. Evolution is a theory.

LMAO JK. loved it. lmao. god. wtf. eat a dick churchys...jk again.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

man..

I must admit. I dont kwo of any other flash artist. with this much NG devotion, and hard work. (No offense to those who disagree). and..the story. ha. I got teary when shadow had his little moment there.... :( and the whole red sonic thing....Gasmic. i foudn my self yelling aloud "NO SHIT!?!?!" and when mario buste out the dual hammers "FUKKIN RITE!" :) i think i love you.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

ROfl ANimes ftl :(

Lol epic. For the record, the obvious POint out of all animes flaw of random BLoodline, and explanations that make no astronomical sense in the hitory of any being whatsoever!!! I, RYukasandchansama (rofl) Salute u. Damn Animes and there BS explnations....

"NOOO HOWD HE DO THAT!?!?!" ".......BECAUSE HES ASIAN" "Oh.....so he just put that in there so it fixed loop holes...got it." :) lol personal conversation..inside joke..ftw

Miss Dynamite XXIII gdh Miss Dynamite XXIII gdh

awersome

loved it, but omg, facial cumshot, and milk on her face, ROTFL

TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey

HAHAHAHAHA

KSDHJSDG OMFG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i love u :)

-This is Halloween- -This is Halloween-

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU! lol! this song was awesome from the movie, bah i forget wat its called, but may i ask you were you got this song? i mean how anyway, i cnat find it anywere, i am doing a halloween theme event for a game o play and when i record the event i want this song on there totaly :P:P:P

VintageBro responds:

thank you? hehe. Umm well Theres a little thing called...Im magic cuzz I can find like anything, butttttt I may give it to you. I just need ur email then i can send it to u.

HALOMEN HALOMEN

LMAAAAAAAAAAAO

UR BACK LOOKS LIKE THA USELESS SKIN ARUOND THE VAGINA..WATS THAT CALLED ANYWAY??

a woman........