Life is Tough Life is Tough

Really smooth animation! was this made with toon boom? THanks for responding to my post earlier, look forward to seeing more content from you.

ValterValyun responds:

Yes, it is done via ToonBoom, and thanks for the review

Route 1 Route 1

YES. that is all.

Pokemon - Left 4 Dead Pokemon - Left 4 Dead

rotfl

Operator_Nothing to Lose Operator_Nothing to Lose

looooool

not bad, same ppl annoy me though.

Mad Libs 5 Mad Libs 5

lol

i alwasy wanted to pay sumone by mopping there dog, thanks for the giggles

The Basics (Tutorial) The Basics (Tutorial)

Tahnks you for this!

i have just gotten Adobe Flash CS3 Pro. idk if it sthe same thing. or if the diffrence is to large >.< but im sitll reading it, im nto much of a reader but he music keeps me awake :D

Forgotten by Anu Forgotten by Anu

lmfao this would scare so many little kids. Let me check it out on the sound sytem and see if this works for Shadow mode, which is our hardcore stealth mode.

Psychedelic-Mind responds:

Haha hell yeah man thanks for the review! Hope it works for you guys.

(HoS) Atmosphere8 Tension (HoS) Atmosphere8 Tension

Sounds like a loading screen, or briefing room backgroudn music...I LIKE IT!

HonorOfStyle responds:

Thanks! That was the intent. Was going for a feeling of one of those moments where tensions are high, the steaks are raised, and everything is on the line.

[HoS] Steam and Robots 2 [HoS] Steam and Robots 2

Heya, Your music is epic as fuck, Im trying to find a few good tracks here and there to play as background music in a laser tag place I work out, would it be at all possible to use this song? Ive found a few other artsists who have already agreed, and Ive sent out this so they can see what Im able to do for crediting:

"Mkay - What I got approved for sure, was a few Signs and Plaques representing each artist here on newgrounds! We only use the music, In the arena, we dont distribute it in anyway. So we aren't looking to buy distribution rights, we are just looking to give people a chance to share some music, and get there name out here, and in return we have background music available. We have a Music set already, but we dont think it suites Laser tag! And a lot of artists here do. :) Let me know what you think." -

Some have also asked for gameplay videos on youtube, so we are doing that for those who asked as well - if you woudlnt like us to use it, let me know, we'd love to use it and let people hear your epicness while shooting their friends :P

HonorOfStyle responds:

sounds cool dude! It's exciting to hear that you would like to use this piece for your laser tag place! :D

Nocturne of Shadow Nocturne of Shadow

I love your art. What are your prices????

odditiesbyangela responds:

I'll message you! Thank you for liking my art :)

My Mum My Mum

You've gotten much better. Grats!

PAL1234567891 responds:

Thank you. :)

Mother Clucker Mother Clucker

You make some crazy shit out of random nonsense. I love this stuff.

spoonfed responds:

Thank you for the best response I have ever received.